The screenshots look absolutely gerorgous.
A downloadable game for Windows
Crisis Wing is a mid-90’s style arcade shoot’em up (shmup) game with frantic fast-paced gameplay and colorful pixel graphics.
- Blaze through 7 challenging stages, beat hordes of smaller enemies and face enormous bosses - solo or co-op.
- Score-attack and Boss Rush bonus games with unique levels and bosses.
- Beautiful pixel graphics and rocking FM soundtrack.
- Practice mode to practice and re-play stages with infinite lives.
- Screen rotation support to take full benefit from rotatable displays.
- CRT filter support for real old-school pixel crunchiness.
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Arcade, Difficult, Pixel Art, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Top down shooter, Unity, vertical|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: